Not sure about your Myers Briggs personality type yet?
Worry not, you can take our WhatsApp API to find it out.
for the MisFits.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to TypeMatrimony® app/website “Typematrimony®” and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
1. USER INFORMATION
To avail of certain services on our App, users are required to provide certain information for the matchmaking process namely: - a) your first name, b) mobile/email c) sex, d) age, e) state/city name, f) matrimonial details g) personality/zodiac/star h) sexual orientation, and/or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our app/sites and provide you the most user-friendly matrimonial/matchmaking experience. TypeMatrimony® only collects your city/state name in order to match you with users of the exact same city/state names within the app. We do not request any other location-related data from the user. We do not collect/store/retrieve any assessment or personality-related data with us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We do not use your Personal Data to contact you with phone calls, newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. You may opt-in for receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided inside the app.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above-said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including matchmaking services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
We do not share sensitive personal information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstance:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 20 years old and a resident of the republic of INDIA to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, you will create a personalized account which includes an OTP to access the Service and to receive emails from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your OTP and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, OTP and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site/App is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
· access the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service,
· collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
· use the Site or the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
· distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
· use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
· attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
· use another user’s account without permission;
· intentionally allow another user to access your account;
· provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
· interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
· make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
· bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
· circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
· publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide personal details including name, age, photos, and other personal (profile) details (“User Content”) to the Service. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service.
You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its sole discretion.
We grant you permission to use and access the Service, subject to the following express conditions surrounding User Content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
· You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
· You will not post information that is malicious, libelous, false or inaccurate;
· You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
· You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
· You hereby agree that we have the right to determine whether your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Site is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
The Site does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service or with other Users.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Site, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or the Service nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends via the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
ENCRYPTION: Encryption is the method by which information is converted into secret code that hides the information's true meaning. Every email you receive from the domain typematrimony.com is end-to-end encrypted via Google workspace.
The electronic communication between you and Typematrimony® is carried out via Google workspace. The encryption enhances email secruity. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our App is securely stored within a controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
Google Play In-App Payments
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse, or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to the below email Id ("Grievance Officer").
Parent/sister Company details: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/company/oceanof-panels-services-private-limited/U74140DL2013PTC255373
© 2023 by TypeMatrimony®
© 2023 by TypeMatrimony®